Sunday, February 22, 2009

20-2-09 My Whole Family n My Grandma Eating At Hongkie Kopitiam

At Friday,my family took
my grandma go to Hongkie
Kopitiam near E-Gate
there have our YUMMY
dinner hahahaha.

(Hongkie Kopitiam)
About 5:45 like that,we
all arrive there.The kopitiam
very few ppl only when we
going in that time, i feel
that the shop like my own 1
hahahaha,Juz joke la.
Ok,after that we start
ordering some foods to
eat cuz my stomach
start singing concert d
hahahahaha.
I order one bake rice
n ice blended only.See i
help my family save money
leh hahahahahahahah.
Here's the foods that i order
(Baked Cheese Beef rice)
The taste still ok,still can "masuk"
my mouth hahahaha but i reli
love the beef cuz vry soft n fresh~~
I Loving It~~~ LOL

(Chocolate Banana Blend)
hmm~~~ the taste vry
vry good,i like it,until now
i can still remember how
the taste it like. kakakakaz
This Two food is share
wit my family 1 ^^
(Banana Split)
Me n my sis intro this dessert
to my family 1 hehe. It reli
nice,"YUMMY YUMMY" haha.
(French Toast)
My parent order 1,
delicious man lolz.
After we all finish
our dinner d and we all
fetch my "Ah ma" go back to
her house n we go to church le.
Wahsai,the food do me hungry
only,now i start getting hungry d!!!
hahahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment