Monday, February 2, 2009

29/1/09 Hang Out Wit Friend

In 12something me n my sis arrive at Gurney Plaza 1st
thn we all go to P.D.I shop find my friend(OW WEI CHIEH).
About 1 o'clock like this, our 1st" nam chi kok" (Kit) (Funny Guy)haha,He arrive at gurney d.



(Kit Aka Shadow)

Later awhile our 2nd "nam chi kok"(Caleb)(Handsome Guy)kakaz.
Arrive Gurney Plaza also.


(Caleb Aka Switchz)



We all whole group go back to P.D.I shop kacau wei chieh awhile hahahahaha. After that me,Caleb n my sis go to A&W have some breakfirst. Kit dont know he go where jor hahaha. Mana tau,he go meet MC GHOST n bring him to meet us. After having breakfirst le,we all luan luan walk in gurney hahaha. At 2 o'clock ghostz go to work liao,at KOPITIAM eh shop.About 2 something, me,Caleb n my sis go to the music shop,to rent the drum room.Damn expensive, about RM20 per hour and somemore the drum eh sound"ciao sia"1. Later awhile Kit come find us d. We all go to KOPITIAM to"pong chan" Ghostz. We all sit until 4 or 5 like this thn me,Caleb n my sis go to Niichi meet our Lady boss mun mun haha. Kit seperate from us n join his friend go netcity d =.=".

(Mun mun,our Lady Boss)

At 5 o'clock eh si me,Caleb,my sis n mun mun go to Sushi King eat hahaha. Our Mun mun so good she treat us all 0.0. VRY VRY THANK HER. After eating d thn we all "pei" Mun Mun go back work again. Thn me,Caleb n my sis continue our journey to ONE STOP hahaha.We all go there play "Bowling!!!" WEE~~ and thn after play "bowling" liao,we all go to DVD shop buy DVD^^. Thn we go back d haha.

(DVD that i bought 1)


No comments:

Post a Comment