Wednesday, May 13, 2009

19/3/09 Trip to PLKN

I very excited when going to PLKN that day.
At 8.30 am i arrive at PISA STADIUM.I saw
many registration counter 4 Pelatih PLKN to
register and than i register at the counter of RIMBA
TAQWA.After register d,i put my luggage
into the bus,PFX 5692.After that i tell my parent
about the bus number cuz my parent 1 to
follow me to my camp XD.Thn i meet my
friend,Tan Kai Ming ^^.Thn we all 2gether go
in the bus n find place to sit.KNS the bus driver
didnt start his engine,inside the bus as hot as oven.
We all both swt like crazy hahahaha.After 5 or 10
minutes like this,oni he start his engine,==".

After few hour the bus start moving d,YEAH!!!kakakaz.
It took about 1hour 40minutes to reach my PLKN
camp,RIMBA TAQWA.About 10 something like this
i have my breakfirst in bus,juz roti nia la hahahaha.
When i reach the camp that time,my parent d reach le,
WOW!! they all so fast de. I disappointed when i reach
the camp cuz the cuz was in jungle =(. Thn i register inside
Dewan Enggan.After register d,the jurulatih call we go to
outside Dewan Enggan take the Kelambu,bed n pillow cover.
After that go to "lapor'' myself to jurulatih near the entrance
oh the camp.
No.Badan(means that my name n IC in NS):136
Company:Delta (cool rite hahahaha)
I get this information after lapor myself to the jurulatih.
After that meet my parent awhile be4 go in the camp.After
meet my parent d,me n Kai ming,we all both take our own
luggage go into the camp. =( muz saparate wit family
for 3month.Damn miss my family XD.
To Be Continue......

No comments:

Post a Comment