Friday, February 6, 2009

6/2/09 Me n My family + My grandma eating at Kopitiam

At 5.30 p.m we all arrive at gurney plaza.
No shopping le juz go eat nia hahahaha.
I intro my family go to kopitiam eat because
my friend (Ghost) work there mah n also
no need to pay tax 1,he discount 4 us hahahaha.


(Kopitiam)

We arrive at the shop that time,
Alemak!!!!didnt saw Ghost work in
the shop,i taught this time liao d muz
to pay the service tax liao n also there
are vry feel ppl eating in that shop.
Nvm,we all "ciao" order things to eat,
later awhile i saw Ghost come back d,
YES!!!! cuz no need pay service tax d mah
hahaha.I order 3 things to eat but got 1
is share with my family 1 hehehe.

Here is the thing that i order 1


(Hainan Chicken rice)
I ask the waiter,is the chicken
is fried 1?? He say yes. Mana
tahu come out is"pak cam kai"
=.=".

(Vanila Coffee)
Vry "ho liao" lo haha


(Ice Cream Toast)
This is the 1 i share wit my family 1.XD.
After finish our dinner thn my father go pay
liao n we go back d =)

No comments:

Post a Comment