Thursday, May 14, 2009

The Life In NS (MARCH)

MARCH
Is the 1st month,i in NS n also
the hardest month 4 me inside NS
cuz i dont know the activiti time
table n also everyday 5.00 in
the morning,need to wake up d =(.
But in this month i meet many
new friend in ns,malay,chinese n indian
(M.C.I)^^.I remember the funniest things is
,when i washing my cloth that time suddenly
the alam alert thn i simply squeeze my cloth
n throw in the "timba" n inside
my cloth still have sabun,didnt clean yet hahahaha.
The second things is when i bathing that time,until
half way no water,ARGHH!!!!! n my whole body
still have sabun but i wait 4 few second
the water come back,phew.Thx God =).
Or not i dont know how long i 1 to stuck
inside the toilet.Kakakakaz.

The scariest thing i remember is at night
that time about 8.00 something,i juz bath out
n come down from my room to dewan
makan cuz every 7.00p.m all ppl
muz meet in dewan makan d n cant
go up to our room d cuz jurulatih
say got ghost but we all newbie
mah,know nothing.But we got ask
jurulatih 4 permission go up to our room
bath.After bath d,i go to dewan makan
thn i saw many ppl surround at Jurulatih
Bertugas Room,thn i ask my friend
wat happen in there n my friend
tell me dont go there cuz got a girl
give ghost masuk badan.
At that time i saw some of my
friends scare until face turn white
n 4 or 5 girl faint down on the floor
cuz panic n tension after heard
that news.This is the scariest night
that i remember.

1 comment:

  1. wow!! u din show jesus power on the right spot to glory him...haiyo...but tat gal really suei...pity her..

    ReplyDelete